Thank you for submitting your wedding day outline, this form is designed to help us both map out your day. The form below is only meant to be a guideline, if you would like to plan your day other then suggested that is not an issue. I am here to work with you.
tips for your wedding day
- Relax because the day will be over before you know it, don't stress the little things and just have fun
- Leave lots of time and try not to compact your day, you want to have time to enjoy little moments with people and not have to rush away.
- I want to be able to snipe that genuine shot with my long lens of perfect moments between you and your family members/ friends/ husband/ wife
- If you want props, bring them (please include any props or special items for the day below) or let me know what you like (trunk, funky chair, antique car, blankets, flowers, suitcase) I will find them and bring them for you.
- Personally I prefer not to use props and showcase mannerism and connection with each other without having something take away from that but maybe that's not the way you want to go, I want the shoot to represent your personalities and if you like props lets do it!
Timing, for sunlight the best times to shoot is always closest to sunset so let's save that time to photograph you and your new husband/wife as close as we can to sunset.
show your love!
Hobbies are great for shoots
Take a risk, make it unique
If you have favorite photo's you love, send them! Make a folder on Pinterest and add me if that's easier.